Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Royal Family

OK , where to begin the Royal journey . As many of you know I am a farmers wife in the community of , you guessed it " Spring Green ." My farmer , the King ,and I have 2 adult sons , Prince Matthew who is 24 , and as I might add , becoming quite the mature and focused young adult his father and I have tried to teach him to be . He has begun his own farming career this year with a crop of tobacco and many days of " learning the ropes " from his father . Although I'm sure some of those days he is sure he has a newer more efficent way of running things , but , follows eagerly in his fathers footsteps as he prepares to someday take the bull by the horn. Then we have Prince Jordan , the 20 year old ! Jordan is so much fun , semi mature and semi focused . Shall I just say he is your typical youngman . He is working with NCDOT as a Geo Tech II , Learning and experiencing new things in his job as well as the appreciation of being close to home at night . He spends a few nights each week across the state of NC . This is a great job for him because he has never been one to stay in one place long. Although I miss knowing he is right next door when I finally turn out the lights and settle in for the night I cherish the phone calls I recieve when he is away for a few days. I guess he will always be the "BABY" of which he will remind me . He also has a new toy , a motorcycle , here we go on pins and needles again . You guessed it he outgrew the four wheeler he got when he was 13. Matthew will be getting one soon so double trouble!!! The Princess is a toy poodle named Gracie !!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

- Tweaks by: Drea - Header Image by: Jon Hughes

Back to TOP