Friday, August 29, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

This afternoon I will be traveling to Wilson and then on to Wrightsville Beach with my cousin and her family. We always have a great time together and we are more sisters than cousins. We actually call ourselves the sister/cousins. When she was born I was seven years old and felt so lucky to have a real, live dollbaby. I used to pick her up so much that she was sore under her little arms. When I think of her I remember all the fun we have had and laughs that were shared. Now she is a mama of two a 10 yr old Lauren and a 4 yr old Nicholas. I always said that with our age difference I would have my young princes grown and own their own by the time she began her family. Hit the nail on the head! I just adore her kids. They will slways have special places in my heart even when I am lucky enough to become a Grandmother myself. Well I guess this will be last hurrah of the summer for me. The King won't be able to take this royal journey as the crops aare keeping him pretty much tied to the castle . We will however be able to escape in the fall as we celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. ( sure wish I could fit into the same wedding gown) Not !!! Anyway , I love him and he loves me and most of the time we are a happy family . ( Oops , I sound a little reminisent of barney ).. Everyone be safe this Labor Day Weekend. Much love to all!! HRH

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

- Tweaks by: Drea - Header Image by: Jon Hughes

Back to TOP