Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Busy Castle

My Saturday morning began by preparing my part of the lunch we were taking to friends. After we arrived we were amazed with the spread we left for the family. I sure hope this is enjoyed by all. Later in the afternoon I had the pleasure of keeping a friends 2 month old - Taylor Grace. She is soooo adorable ! I enjoyed the sweet smiles and the softness of an infant again. Boy has it been a long time since we've had someone that small in our home. The King even talked a little baby talk. He's a softie anyway with babies . (Royal secret)She 's really a good baby. Crys only when hungry/needs changing. Gracie Poodle , however the little Princess of the house was not quite as impressed with the lap holding and attention that the baby was getting. She was like , " Thats my chair and my lap that you are laying in ." Needless to say I think Gracie was quite ammused at this little thing that moved and made noise. When the baby was in the pack & play Gracie would lie next to it and watch her. If she did move , She would bark as an alert . Anyway , I was glad to be able to help my friend Mandy out and give her a few hours of uninteruped sleeep. ( She also has a 7 yr. old and a 1 yr. old )

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

- Tweaks by: Drea - Header Image by: Jon Hughes

Back to TOP