Friday, August 29, 2008

Knock-Knock , Any One Home ?

Saturday afternoon I was baking cookies and got a pleasant surprise visit from my mother and my grandmother. i was glad to see them both. My mother had said she was planning a trip home but I didn't know what day to expect her. My Grandmother is 88 yrs. old and looks and is doing great. I love her so much . She has always been a stable factor in my life. She now lives in Winterville with my Aunt Tillie and I don't see her as often as I like. I treasure the many many days that we spent together when she lived in Hamilton , which will always be her home. I credit my loving and caring spirit to her influance and guidance over the last 47 yrs. I Love You Grandma Belle !!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

- Tweaks by: Drea - Header Image by: Jon Hughes

Back to TOP