Thursday, September 18, 2008

Supercalafragilisticexpalidosia

I feel GREAT today , hope you all do ! God thank you for this beautiful day and for all the many blessing that YOU have given to us. I love you with all my heart and can not wait to go home to be with you oneday. To be in Your presence and to walk with you in Heaven. Thank you LORD for all the joy that you bring into my life and for all the wonderful friends you have sent to me. I thank you so much Heavenly Father for my wonderful and loving husband and for the most precious children that you have lent to me . They bring such joy into my life. Please guide me so that I may guide them to YOU. Look after them as they go forward in their dailyroutines and touch their hearts with YOUR love. I ask that YOUR will be done in all things and that YOU remember me throughout the day. I LOVE YOU , your humble servant Kim.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

- Tweaks by: Drea - Header Image by: Jon Hughes

Back to TOP