Monday, September 8, 2008

New Look

Hello everyone. Well , Hanna gave us much needed rain and the King is HAPPY once more! Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!! He actually had a smile on his face. Poor fellow he has had some reallybad days on the farm (equiptment breakdown , etc. ) I sure hope all will be good for him this week. How do you like the new look of my blog. Andrea did the design for me. I love it. SHe is a very talented lady. Check her out below. Well , not much happening around the castle today so far . I guess that is goo. See you in a bit.

1 comments:

Drea September 9, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

hey :-) I love the look.. one request.. can you take my last name off and town name off .. I doubt anyone would ever use that to harm us.. but my blog gets over 500 unique hits a day .. all over the US.. it concerns me some having that information out.. you know? especially since i linked to your blog on mine. Love the blog tho, really. one of my fav. to date!

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

- Tweaks by: Drea - Header Image by: Jon Hughes

Back to TOP