Monday, September 15, 2008

Back To Normal - I Think !

This weekend it felt so good to back into my semi normal routine. Sunday school was a good lesson this week. I want to study this lesson more. I watched two really good movies this weekend. The first was Coco Channel on Lifetime and the second was the last two parts of Scarlett the sequel to Gone With The Wind. They were both excellent movies. Coco 's life story was very interesting and I don't have to tell you about Scarlett and Rhett.They will be coming tomorrow and putting in the alarm system. I hope a better nights rest is on the way.

1 comments:

In Everything September 15, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

Sounds like a plan to me...

Brian's dream is to live way out in the country somewhere, I keep telling him if that is HIS dream, mine is to get some really BIG dogs... REALLY BIG DOGS!! And blurberry bushes:)

Still praying for you....

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

- Tweaks by: Drea - Header Image by: Jon Hughes

Back to TOP