Thursday, September 11, 2008

Back to Normal -- Whatever that is !

Well guys , I think the initial shock that we were robbed has been banished from my mind. I just really feel that my family was violated and I am sad for people that feel they have to take from others for their own needs. The items that were stolen were basically mine. All of my jewelry---chest , armoir and all. They did however drop my strand of pearls that the King gave me for an anniversary gift. My most precious item taken was a diamond and pearl necklace that he gave me for our 1st christmas and a diamond heart pendant he gave me when Prince Jordan was born.They were things that I had hoped to oneday pass down to a granddaughter . We do have a Browning gun safe and if they had gotten that they would have been grinning from ear to ear. Of , course I would have to bury the King as all of his hunting apparatus is behind the steel /fireproof walls of Mr. Browning. Thank goodness some of my nicer things were in there also. My heart is so full of sadness for the people that entered my home with evil intentions . I am asking that you pray for them and that God will find a way to help them in their troubled lives.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

- Tweaks by: Drea - Header Image by: Jon Hughes

Back to TOP